APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION IN SEMESTER-I FOR THE SESSION 2022-2023 WILL BE STARTED FROM 18/07/2022
Department of commerce, Shree Agrasen Mahavidyalaya Dalkhola was started from the inception of the college i.e, in the year 1995 under the Universitry of Gour Banga, Malda. This department focuses on to providing quality education to the students to become good leaders in their professional career, to pursue excellence in research and to contribute for the nation building process. Multidimensional changes in the business world attracted greater number of students to opt for commerce.
This department is well equipped with infrastructure and a departmental library with more than 100 books. Field trips are organized every year to different companies, industrial and business related places. Every year the successes rate is in the positive side of the department with no or very less failure. Most of the passed out students are working in the reputed companies, banking sectors, some are pursuing higher studies and also some are doing professional courses.
• To empower students with latest and appropriate skills to face the challenges
• To focus on the personality and leadership quality development.
• Transforming innovative ideas into commercial products of societal needs.
• To pursue research in the field of commerce.
• Mentoring and supervising students to carry out the project work effectively by providing guidance.
• To built a conceptual foundation in the area of commerce and develop students for professional career in accounting, research and higher education.
• To build an entrepreneur skills.
• To inculcate moral values and commitment to society among students.
|SL NO.||NAME OF THE COURSE||YEAR OF INCEPTION|
|2.||B.com (ACCOUNTANCY HONOURS)||2005|
Every year department aim is to organize a fruitful seminar, special lecture, workshop for the betterment of the students. Following are the list of events organized by the department in the last three years.
|1.||Workshop||2019-2020||Preparing a Quality Research Paper in Social Science|
|2.||Special Lecture||2020-2021||Special lecture on Goods and Service Tax|
|3.||Field work||2021-2022||An industrial visit to Mahamaya Tea factory, Islampur- Uttar Dinajpur|
• A workshop was organized to encourage the faculty as well as students in the field of research.
• A special lecture on Goods and Service Tax GST was organized to give an overview on the GST registration, GST return etc.
• An industrial visit as a field work of final year students to different places helped them to inculcate a sense and knowledge of research work. It helped them to build a quality of inquisitive, research and writing skill.
• To add more honours courses like economics, business, marketing, human resource management etc.
• Providing them value added courses like tally, advance Ms- excel, Diploma in banking, a certificate course in GST, Skill and personality development courses etc.
• Organizing as many as possible seminar, workshop, special lecture etc.
• Organizing career counseling program for final year’s students every year.
• Adding on more books to the departmental library.
• To increase student’s participation in various research activities.
• Campus recruitment
Assistant Professor & HODView Profile
State Aided College TeacherView Profile
Concepts and Principles of Ind AS in a nutshell
Indian Accounting Standards – Disclosure Check List